The symposium will open around 11:00 on December 6th and close around 17:00 on December 7th.
The YBMRS 2018 program will include:
- one educational session (60 min)
- two invited plenary lectures (60 min)
- about 10 oral communications by young researchers (20 min)
- about 40 flash communications (1 min)
- two posters sessions
- an exhibition of scientific instruments and chemicals
- social activities
Invited Plenary Speakers:
- Prof. Marcellus UBBINK, Leiden University : Study of Protein Dynamics and Protein-Protein Interactions by NMR Clocks
- Prof. Aldrik VELDERS, University of Castilla - La Mancha : NMR Spectroscopy of Solid, Soft & Symbiotic Nanoparticles
PhD students and post-doctoral researchers are highly encouraged to submit an abstract for oral and/or poster communications.
The official symposium language is English.